Do you want to master the elements and discover the amazing sport of kiteboarding?
Discover a healthy and fun lifestyle that is unique to you. Find new experiences in our ideal Discovery program to learn all the safety aspects of kiteboarding and get to a point where you can practice safely on your own.
We offer one-on-one lessons with a certified IKO instructor, and the safety of a qualified team and latest equipment.
Our home spot, Stiltstville, is the ideal place to practice the sport. Warm temperatures, flat and shallow reefless waters with no obstacles are conditions that can be found almost all year long. Located in the beautiful Biscayne Bay, is one of the best places in South Florida to practice kiteboarding with an exclusive Miami view.
Your IKO Instructor will help introduce you into the sport and teach you various safety rules and skills. The safety training will teach you how to assess the wind and physical location, as well as how to properly manage the equipment, set-up and control the kite.
4 hours package: 600$
- 8 am to 11 am
- 11 am to 2 pm
- 2 pm to 5pm
Requirements and conditions
- 12 years minimum age for younger students, the Instructor must follow the online course “Teaching to Children”
- Swim medium level
- 2 hours average hours depending on student’s knowledge, weather conditions during the course, spot configuration (flat? shallow? waves…)
- Level 1 certification
- Sea (spot, environment activity) assessment
- Hold, carry and secure a kite
- Kite set up
- Safety systems use
- Pre flight check
- Launch and land as an assistant
- First piloting and explore the wind windows edge
- Let go of the bar
- Twist and untwist the lines
- Fly one–handed
- Trim introduction
- Walk while flying the kite
- Launch and land as a pilot
- Wind window theory
- Inflight quick release activation
- Equipment packing