Are you ready to your first ride?
Take it to the next level with the support of our kiteboarding school. Improve your technique with our IKO certified instructors. They can give you real time tips and support. Students can then progress on the next course to ride independently.
The time has come for your first kite ride. Get ready to explore the full potential of the power of the wind you will learn how to: use the power of the kite to perform body drag in all possible directions relaunch your kite in the water, self rescue, recover your board and master the most valuable technique of kiteboarding alone.
6 Hours Package: $960
- 8 am to 11 am
- 11 am to 2 pm
- 2 pm to 5pm
Requirements and conditions
- 12 years minimum age For younger students, the Instructor must follow the online course “Teaching to Children”
- Swim medium level
- 2 hours per session/day depending on student’s knowledge, weather conditions during the course, spot configuration
- Level 2 certification
- Launch the kite
- Body drag with 2 hands stable kite
- Body drag with kite power movement
- Body drag to windward
- Body drag with the table
- Introduction to self rescue and packaging
- Introduction to priority rules
- Steady pull
- Controlled stop