We have the gear rental services for those who are independent riders, want to have a session the flats and does not have the equipment.
For any gear rental, you must have completed a kiteboarding course and be certified IKO level 3 or more. Be able to show a the complete level of skills and riding ability ( including all safety procedures ).
If you don’t have a certification ; WE CAN CERTIFIED YOU!
All the latest STAR KITEBOARDING gear with a full range of sizes to suit any conditions.
- 2 hours Full gear rental ( includes taxi boat fee service ) : 200$
- 1 hour Kite with bar rental ( taxi boat fee NOT included ) : 70$
- 1 hour Board rental ( taxi boat fee NOT included ) : 25$
- 1 hour Harness rental ( taxi boat fee NOT included ) : 5$
*** the only way to void the taxi boat fee is renting the full gear for at least 2 hours
You will received:
- Latest Star Kiteboarding gear: Kite, board , harness, shoes & wetsuit.
- Assistance with the kite set up, launching and landing
- Refreshment and softdrinks .
Does not included
- Rescues: remember you have to be an independent rider IKO Level 3 or more (rescue fee is 30$ each).
- Tip for the crew.